DDS Group is proud to provide top quality dental services to patients near the Trinity Church, including teeth whitening, Invisalign, dental implants, and veneers. Our office is conveniently located in NYC, a short walk from the Trinity Church.
If you’re looking for quality dental care in the area, we provide a wide range of dental services from general dentistry to oral surgery. All of your oral care needs can be met in just one convenient location in lower Manhattan.
Types of Dentistry We Offer:
- General dentistry. General dentistry, also called preventative dentistry, includes dental cleanings, oral exams, mouthguards for teeth grinding, and any other procedure or treatment that helps preserve the health of your teeth.
- Restorative dentistry. When teeth are damaged in some way and need to be repaired, these procedures and treatments fall under the category of restorative dentistry. This includes cavity fillings, inlays and onlays, crowns, bridges, and other restorative procedures.
- Cosmetic dentistry. When you want to improve your smile or the appearance of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry procedures and treatments are used. Teeth whitening, Invisalign, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and microabrasion are all examples of cosmetic procedures.
- Periodontal treatment. Periodontal disease, more commonly known as gum disease, requires specialized treatment. Scaling and root planing are procedures that remove plaque from the teeth and help prevent bacterial infection in the gum tissue.
- Endodontic treatment. Endodontics is the field of dentistry that diagnoses and treats conditions affecting the inside of your teeth. Root canals and other endodontic procedures are used to treat infected teeth, deep cavities, or problems with the roots of the teeth.
DDS Group is Made up of Highly Qualified Specialists
Comprehensive dental care requires a team of specialists to meet all of your dental needs. Our team of doctors includes general dentists, cosmetic dentists, periodontists, endodontists, and oral surgeons. We can provide all of the dental services you may need in one convenient location.
Sedation Dentistry Provides a Relaxing Experience
If you have dental anxiety or feel nervous about a procedure or treatment, we offer a variety of sedation options to help make your experience more comfortable. We treat all patients with the utmost care and compassion. Be sure to let us know if you feel nervous or anxious about any part of your dental care and we will do everything we can to ease your fears.